Today I was having my tea ,breakfast & watching news.
Accidentally switched on tv channel & ended up watching a random high school girls tv show (loved it!!).
We want to grow up and do so many things in life.
We forget to slow down often.
Just celebrated my 38th Birthday this month (phew! That is a big number)
10 years of married life, 9 years as a mother & 16 years in corporate world!
Need to deal with life without my parents already (tough!)
Life happens so fast…
Never ending everyday responsibilities, chores, routine and work.
Often I have forgotten I am still that high school girl at heart…
who use to dream, have fun and be carefree…
Don’t know when I became so practical, realistic and mundane…
Today I just wish to be that high school girl again…
Enjoy with my friends on the street playing made up games!
Go back home to my mum and dad.
Play & fight with my brother and sister.
Ask mum to cook something special!
Get pampered by dad.
And just go to bed dreaming without being tied to anything.
Is it too much to ask?
Accidentally switched on tv channel & ended up watching a random high school girls tv show (loved it!!).
We want to grow up and do so many things in life.
We forget to slow down often.
Just celebrated my 38th Birthday this month (phew! That is a big number)
10 years of married life, 9 years as a mother & 16 years in corporate world!
Need to deal with life without my parents already (tough!)
Life happens so fast…
Never ending everyday responsibilities, chores, routine and work.
Often I have forgotten I am still that high school girl at heart…
who use to dream, have fun and be carefree…
Don’t know when I became so practical, realistic and mundane…
Today I just wish to be that high school girl again…
Enjoy with my friends on the street playing made up games!
Go back home to my mum and dad.
Play & fight with my brother and sister.
Ask mum to cook something special!
Get pampered by dad.
And just go to bed dreaming without being tied to anything.
Is it too much to ask?
Dated 22 Mar 2022

2 comments:
I can totally imagine you watching the show and walking down the memory lane.
The sad thing about life is that it’s always understood backwards.
Thanks Aishu <3, So true most of the times right!
We want to grow up so fast... only to look back and realise those days were one of the best days!
I remind Ishaan of this when he tries to act all grown up (ha ha)
Post a Comment