Few months back I wondered about the uncertainty in my life...I was searching for security, protection and love…A hand that could hold me for the rest of my life…
A shoulder I could rest on at the end of the day…
Now, I wonder what hereafter??
As I keep probing the real purpose of life and the sheer existence of human life…
The blaze in my heart seems to fade at times…
Then I realize that your life is a reflection of your own thoughts…
And you need to reinvent your thoughts each time they tend to cast a shadow…
It is hope, passion and belief in oneself that keeps the blaze alive…
I ask the Lord almighty to help me keep the flame in my heart alive until it stops beating, Amen!
Current Mood: Pensive
2 comments:
I know you don't SMOKE. So either a severe impact on head or a major event in life! Something surely has inspired you to come up with this stuff.
lol :-) spot on, prassi! Tell us girl...wassup?
Post a Comment