Today I cross another milestone and as I turn back and look: I have done it all ;)
Gone through ups and downs… Survived them all…
Been Dependent/ Independent , Carefree /Responsible , Fought/Loved…
Always stayed home, had the nicest friends, had fun, cried, laughed together!
Finished my grad, got a job, surprisingly did pretty well & still going...
Spent irrationally, Went Bankrupt!
Had few bitter experiences... which actually molded me & helped grow as a person...
Went away from home to explore new horizons...
Travelled cross countries... Went on beautiful road trips... Worked harder than ever...
Realized however far you travel ,see the world , make thousands of friends... you yearn to go back to people who are your own..
End of the day I have always stuck by my principles (mostly imbibed by my mother)... May be broken few rules here and there occasionally…
Gone through ups and downs… Survived them all…
Been Dependent/ Independent , Carefree /Responsible , Fought/Loved…
Always stayed home, had the nicest friends, had fun, cried, laughed together!
Finished my grad, got a job, surprisingly did pretty well & still going...
Spent irrationally, Went Bankrupt!
Had few bitter experiences... which actually molded me & helped grow as a person...
Went away from home to explore new horizons...
Travelled cross countries... Went on beautiful road trips... Worked harder than ever...
Realized however far you travel ,see the world , make thousands of friends... you yearn to go back to people who are your own..
End of the day I have always stuck by my principles (mostly imbibed by my mother)... May be broken few rules here and there occasionally…
1 comment:
Awesome!! Keep going great :)
Post a Comment