Thursday, September 24, 2015

YES or NO

Settling Aboard….?










This Idea has always been a big no for me…
But after my marriage and kid…And my husband’s desire to settle in a developed nation…
I now think and question myself each day Should I or NOT?
True...Infrastructure is Amazing, Food and Air Quality Very Good, Good Law and Order System, Almost No Corruption & People around have basic common sense towards each other…
Everything is very Ideal… In fact PERFECT!  So why not settle down here?

BUT BUT BUT I still crave for my city, my extended family & friends back in my motherland…
I still crave for the crazy world, the haphazard streets, the street food, the randomness, the festivities !!!
There is definitely something beautiful about NOT being PERFECT… There is rawness in life…
It makes one want to improve things around and hope things get better with each passing year…


Where things are already perfect you lose sense of accomplishment?

At times I so miss my city and people who mattered…  *teary eyed*

I guess I need to develop a new hobby instead of debating over this? May be…

3 comments:

Amrutha Ramesh said...

Hi Nandu! I completely get what you have eloquently expressed here.
I am away from namma bengaluru!
With 2 visits in the past 5 yrs.. I miss the city and every small detail about it :(
We are headed back for good and I am not sure how that will work for us.
But with a smile I'd like to embark on every journey life takes me to..!
My best wishes to you 😊

Nandini Rampuri said...

Thanks Amrutha! :)

Anonymous said...

Khushboo: True that , Nandu ! I too have been asking the same question to myself lately ...