Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Saturday Date…


With hardly few of my friends left in Bangalore, I end up spending most of my weekends at home.
On one eventful Saturday I had a plan…
It had been months since we had seen each other!
The phone call that Saturday morning woke me up from my lazy slumber…
Yaaaaaawn, I woke up , got ready quickly and drove to the mall to watch the movie that we had planned…
Although the movie review was not good, we wanted to watch it as it was a sequel to the movie that we had watched and enjoyed earlier!
And turns out we enjoyed the sequel too, the movie was all the way fun. Damn the reviews we thought!!
After the movie I was treated to delicious home made food and custard as I refused to eat out!
Then we talked and talked and talked, played badminton & with Schatz [a labrador].
Then a nice lil drive to the small ice cream parlor around the corner before we wrapped up for the day…
Indeed it was a lovely day after a long long time!!
Thanks to YOU :)


PS: Posting this a week late...

2 comments:

Amrutha Ramesh said...

Nicely written, Super picture and thanks... I had a great day too :)

Firdous said...

hmm gud u enjoyed